This KBA explains the use of the Bonus Pay-out Details.
- How can we get the RDF files for this report to work?
- Can we include hidden fields within the pay-out report?
- Can we define a currency output?
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Bonus Pay-out Detail Report RDF
- When Variable Pay is implemented a client should have the Bonus Pay-out Details report.
This report requires an RDF to be loaded into the clients instance and is not something a client can load and or update.
If you require your report to be updated please contact customer support. This report is not configurable.
Please review KBA 2384884 - How to import the missing standard spreadsheet reports in the instance
Include Hidden Fields checkbox
- You have the option to include hidden fields within the payout report.
To do so, when generating the report, select the Include Hidden Fields checkbox. (VRP-1631)
Include Custom Fields
- It is not possible to define which Custom Fields are included in the Bonus Pay-out Report.
The option 'Include Custom Fields' of the Bonus Pay-out Report includes all custom fields created for the template by default.
Define Currency Output
- You can define currency codes when generating employee history and the bonus pay-out report.
The adminstrator can choose any of the following currency codes:
- Functional Currency Code.
- Employee Local Currency Code.
- Local Currency – User can define any currency code defined in the currency conversion table.
Troubleshooting Report Issues
- Bonus Pay-out Report can be run only after form creation - Shows bonus payout per employee per form. Will combine all assignments into one total. This report is used to for payroll.
- Bonus Pay-out Details Report can be run before Variable Pay Manager Forms are created. This report is used by the Compensation Administrator to validate business goal calculations.
- Bonus Pay-out Details Report is the Aggregate report (export). Shows multiple “pay items” per employee. Used to prove out assumptions and calculations.
- If some reports are slow, please ask support to confirm if we have enabled the latest options to optimize performance for your reports.
This is Available from Provisioning>Company Settings>Enable Quartz Scheduling for Analytics Reports
Important note about the number format in the reports:
As those reports use the Ad-hoc structure, they retrieve the data directly from the Database. And unlike the data on the worksheets, the values are not formatted in the same way:
- When downloading and opening the reports in Excell, the formating will be done by excel.
- When downloading the .csv version, and opening with some other softwares (like notepad ++), no formatting will take place, and the raw values will be displayed.
payout report, bonus payout detail, variable pay report, blank data, missing rdf files, rdf files, variable pay rdf , KBA , sf varpay reports , sf varpay bonus , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , LOD-SF-VRP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To