There are a number of reports available to validate Variable Pay data. Go to: Admin Tools > Compensation Home > Select correct plan > Plan Setup > Validation Reports:
- Variable Pay
- Eligibility and Proration: Report showing the bonus plan(s) for which an employee is eligible and the calculated proration based on the Start Date and End Date of each assignment. Recommendation is to sort the report by User Id, Start Date and End Date.
- Business Goal Performance: Report showing imported business goals, including calculated results (if available).
- Employee History: Report of imported employee history data.
- Employee History Gaps: Report showing employees with date gaps in employee history file.
- Employee History Overlaps: Report showing employees with overlapping employee history file records.
- Business Goal Weights: Report showing imported business goals, including business goal weights and calculated results (if available).
- Bonus Payout: Report that can be used to export final incentive payout data for submission to Payroll. This report should only be run after VP manager forms are created. It contains a single row showing the bonus payout per employee per manager form (if an employee appears on multiple manager forms, they will also have multiple corresponding rows in the Bonus Payout Report).
- Bonus Payout Details Report: Report that can be used to prove business goal calculations. It includes only business goals (not individual and/or team goals, if configured). This report contains multiple rows per employee, showing the calculated payout for every business goal an employee has within a bonus plan.
- Overrides: Report showing override amounts (if configured).
- If some reports are slow, please ask support to confirm if we have enabled the latest options to optimize performance for your reports. Available from Provisioning-->Company Settings-->Enable Quartz Scheduling for Analytics Reports.
KBA , sf varpay reports , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To