- Use this page to load new form templates into the system.
- Create/Edit a program and set up global rules.
- Variable Pay
Admin Tools > Compensation > Compensation Home > Add new variable pay plan
Define the program details.
What are the benefits of this feature?
- Enables the admin to create a new program without needing a paid professional services engagement.
Values on this page are: Create/Edit a program and set up global rules.
- Program Name: - Tip never use special characters in your program names. Always use a unique name.
- Program ID: non-editable system generated value
- Bonus Start Date: enter date, cannot be empty
- Bonus End Date: enter date, cannot be empty
- Display program dates instead of outlying assignment dates: Yes No
- Apply Proration at the end of section calculation: Yes No
- Apply Bonus Plan Multiplier for section calculation: Yes No
- Apply Single Multiplier for section calculation:
- Multiplier Value: numerical value.
- Display Assignment Records in Manager Form: ascending descending
- Show Single Multiplier Value:
- Enable Live Analytics: recommended
- Freeze Column(s) for Scrolling: recommended you check this
- Compensation Hierarchy:
- COMP_MANAGER (recommended configuration)
- Currency Views Availability:
- Any Currency
- Conversion Rate Table: select correct one for this new plan. more info..
- If using currency conversion, import basis and custom fields using:
- Local Currency Functional Currency
- Configure basis amount as:
- Imported column from employee history data file
- Custom formula
(formula can contain only the fields defined in employee history file)
- Apply gates for business goals: Yes No
- Apply accelerators for business goals: Yes No
- Apply proration rounding:
- Start Date <= of the month, then round up to the beginning of the current month
- (if the start date is greater than the day of the month specified, then the start date will be prorated to the beginning of the next month)
- End Date >= of the month, then round up to the end of the current month
- (if the end date is less than the day of the month specified, then the end date will be prorated to the end of the previous month)
- Employee Central as Employee History Data Source: Yes No
- Manager Instruction: enter message
- Legal Notice: enter message
- For information on launching forms/worksheets to your employees click here.
KBA , sf varpay plan setup , sf varpay cycle preperation , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To