- Can I recall a form that has been sent out via Get Feedback?
- Documents that are in a Ask for Comment Step/Get Feedback can cause a document not to transfer as expected. If a document was not transferred as expected when a manager change occurred, or a document appears to be stuck and you can't route it, check to see if the cause may be that it is currently in a "Ask for Comment Step". Moving it from this step should solve your issue, and enable you to now route the document as desired.
- Performance Management
- As of b1207, users who have sent forms to others via Get Feedback have the option to recall those forms.
- Note: This is a universal enhancement. If you have enabled Get Feedback, the Recall option will appear for anyone who has requested feedback with this feature.
- To recall a form you have sent via Get Feedback, go to your En Route folder. Open the form and you will see the Recall Feedback option below the route steps.
- Enabling Get Feedback can be done in Form Template Settings. Choose the template to be updated, and de-select either “Disable Ask for Comment Routing,” or “Disable Ask for Edit Routing.”
- Ask for Comment Routing – Allows the recipient to add comments to the form
- Ask for Edit Routing – Allows the recipient to add ratings and comments to the form
- Note: The form template permissions may require updating to set how you wish the recipient to work with the form.
KBA , sf routing maps , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions