- Variable Pay
Go to Admin Tools > Variable Pay Program > Select Variable pay Program > Plan Setup > Settings > Set Bonus Calculation,
First determine the type.
Is this Bonus Program based on Assignments? Employees may have different assignments throughout the year. Assignment-based Bonus Program allows you to calculate bonus payout based on employee's assignments.
If you select NO, then you will then select and configure the bonus calculation equation. Bonus Calculation Equation options are:
base× business performance
base × business performance × individual performance
base × (business performance + individual performance)
base × business performance × team performance × individual performance
base × (business performance + team performance + individual performance)
If you select YES, you will get additional options.
Display Assignment As:
- Aggregated as one payout on one summary row;
- One assignment with payout per summary row: Option to show summaries for each assignment on a separate row on the form. Additionally, each assignment can be shown in local currency. Then in the Currency is section, select the Based on assignment option. (VRP-1740, VRP-1836). Each assignment can have its own summary row with Detail, Team, and Individual sections. Upon selection to display each assignment on its own summary row, another configuration option appears to display assignment currency.
- Select “Currency is” Same for all Assignments OR
- Based on Assignment(set at the assignment level)
- **NOTE: If Assignment Based Ratings configuration is not currently enabled for your program, please contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to discuss. A Professional Services engagement may be recommended.
Also set value for: Enable Multiple Business Goal Sections? Yes or No
Select Business Goal Name:
Define Bonus Caps: None; By Bonus Plan; or By Employee
KBA , sf varpay bonus , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To