- Variable Pay
- Configuration option to control inclusion of a member on a Variable Pay Manager form based on an employee having at least one assignment JIRA #: VRP-1817
- Inclusion on the VP manager form can be based on the COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE flag in user data.
COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE=TRUE User appears on form
COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE = FALSE User does not appear on form
- In addition to that check, if the new Opt-In configuration flag is enabled in the template XML include-eligible-users-only = "true", inclusion of a member on variable Pay Form is based on the member having at least one assignment in the VP program.
Has an assignment = Based on the eligibility rules, employee matches to a bonus program (but not necessarily having a bonus calculation).
- This is an opt-in change requiring modification to the XML template. Please contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to review and configure this change.
To use once enabled –
- Set all users to COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE = TRUE in the user directory import file.
- XML Opt-In flag = “TRUE" AND user has an assignment then is included on the form
- XML Opt-In flag = “TRUE” AND user does NOT have an assignment then NOT included on the form
COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE = "false“
- Employee will not be included in the form irrespective of eligibility data and the new Opt-In configuration. This allows the admin to exclude someone from a form even if the employee has assignments (a typical case would be someone joining a company after cut-off eligibility date and still might have an assignment for that short period.
** If the new Opt-In flag in the xml is set to “FALSE”, all users with COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE=TRUE will appear on the forms, regardless of whether they have an assignment (no change in current behavior).
KBA , sf varpay plan setup , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions