- Performance Management
- Final Score: Once form goes into the signature steps official overall rating is displayed as Final Score in both the Rating Pod as well as in the Performance Summary section.
- You will never see final score displayed before the form reaches the first signature step.
- Final Score cannot be displayed enroute or any other modify steps.
- By default the manager's rating is the official rating however PMv12 allows for other roles to contribute to this Final Score by using the Offical-rating-permission tag to permission them as Official Raters.
- By default the employee can see everyone else's overall scores unless you restrict these by adding code for owner-role permissions.
- PM v12 by default will display ratings as stars. These can be changed to circles if needed.
More Rating Information for PMv12
For more information on how ratings work on PMv12 forms please refer to: PM v12 - Ratings - All about ratings in PM v12 Forms
KBA , sf pm v12 ratings , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions