- Variable Pay
- This is a by design behavior when Enable Assigner Based functionality is enabled in Provisioning > Company Settings.
- This problem can happen when using Assignment-based Rating. This is a common configuration error where Enable Assigner Based is enabled in provisioning (Company Settings > Variable Pay).
- As a result, you won’t be able to import Employee History.
- In many case you won’t even be able to browse Employee History since filters are gone and Search Users returns no result.
- This functionality has nothing to do with Assignment-based Rating; it has been specifically implemented for one customer who wanted to prevent his administrators from being able to import/modify Employee History.
- IMPORTANT! In new Admin Tools (Compensation Administration 2.0), Import Employee History link won’t be missing but filters in Edit Employee History will.
- In many case, you won’t be able to generate any form. You will receive a notification saying that form creation went successfully and 0 forms where created.
KBA , sf varpay employee history , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions