- Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- After running a calculation in a variable pay program.
- I get 2 successful emails in response.
- In the resultant bonus payout details report, I get duplicate payout records for an individual on some individuals.
- I have verified that the associate input file has only one record per time period. The duplicate records cause extra payouts to these associates.
- This issue happens in rare circumstances when multiple recalculate bonus payout requests are triggered at the same time.
This issue happens in rare circumstances when multiple recalculate bonus payout requests are triggered at the same time. Be careful not to run the bonus calculation multiple times.
Try the following steps to resolve:
1. Delete all history records. Go to the edit employee history tool and delete all the history records.
2. Re-import the employee records.
3. Recalculate the bonus payout.
4. Run the bonus detail payout report.
Note: Since your forms are already created, you need to delete them first and then re-create them.
KBA , sf varpay manage data , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , Problem