- Performance Management
Out of Turn Access allows roles to access a copy of the form via Team Overview for their own rating before the previous step has been completed.
- You must set permissions for this feature prior to launching forms
- Out of turn access is NOT supported for Iterative or Collaborative steps (I or C). If it does not seem to be working in a specific step, please check route map to make sure it is not an I or C step.
- The rating the manager adds out-of-turn will not apply to the rating until the form officially gets to them.
- Any changes to ratings / comments made in a step before it reaches a user will NOT be reflected when it is accessed by others via out-of-turn access.
- DO NOT make the first Employee step a calibration step when using out-of-turn access
- The calibration step needs to be either the last step before signature or at least a step after all individual assessments are done and after other users that have out-of-turn access will have completed their actions.
KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To