- After adding a new Performance Management template, it is not visible in the list of templates in Manage Permission roles.
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Permission Roles
2. Select role
3. Select Permissions
Under General User Permissions, the new Performance Management template is not visible.
- Oftern changes to RBP do not apply immediately.
- Admins need to understand that when using Role Based Permissions, the RBP has to refresh so that the new templates appear under the Permission set.
- In a RBP environment this typically happens after the change to the permission, however, sometimes the changes to RBP are not applied immediately.
Workarounds: The following workaround has worked for some customers.
- To shorten this delay, disable and re-enable the goal plan or performance review template.
Wait for about 30 minutes to see the goal plan or performance review template appear in your role based permissions.
- If you have access to Provisioning, you may trigger a manual refresh by going to Company Settings and using "Refresh RBP Permission Configuration":
The best advice is to wait for the automatic refresh, as opening an incident may take longer to process than waiting for the automatic refresh.
Manually refreshing role based permissions can have performance impacts, therefore, it is not recommended that you refresh multiple times a day.
RBP, Performance Templates, not visible, permissions, new template, refresh, manage permission roles , KBA , sf performance manage permissions , sf rbp - role based permissions , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem