- Can I show Rating Labels in PM?
- How to suppress the numeric values in your rating scale (such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and just display the text label you have set for those ratings (such as Excellent, Great, Good)
- Can we hide the nemeric rating value and just displate the text labels in our rating scale?
- PM v12
- PM v12A
- Go to Admin Tools > Performance Management > Manage Templates > Select your template > In the section to change go to Advanced Options > select
- Once enabled this will display the ratings as their text label only, for example Excellent or Good. the numerical rating will not display in this section.
Note: When you use labels only, the rating scale will always be displayed as a dropdown list. Also you will not be able to display ratings using stars or circles.
KBA , sf pm v12 ratings , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To