- Can I show Rating Labels in PM?
- How to suppress the numeric values in your rating scale (such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and just display the text label you have set for those ratings (such as Excellent, Great, Good)
- Can we hide the nemeric rating value and just displate the text labels in our rating scale?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management V12 Acceleration
Follow the steps below to setup this configuration:
- Go to Admin Center
- Performance Management >>> Manage Templates
- Select your template
- Select the option "
- Available in "General Settings" to hide the numeric rating in Summary section.
- In each rated section, this option is available after clicking the "Show advanced options..." link. This controls the behavior in each section.
Once enabled this will display the ratings as their text label only(Example: Excellent or Good) and the numerical rating will not display in this area.
Configuration Specific Information
- When you use labels only, the rating scale will always be displayed as a dropdown list.
- You will not be able to display ratings using stars or circles, it will default to a dropdown list if configuring this option.
- By default, when using circle or star ratings, the value will be "hidden" (Only show when hovering over the circles/stars). The only exception to this would be in the Other's Rating Tab for that section, which will still show the value.
hide ratings, PM v12a, show labels only , KBA , sf pm v12 ratings , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weightings , How To