This document explains how you can send a copy of a completed form to an associate.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
SEND A COPY
- Go to Performance tab
- Open your Completed folder
- Click on the form that you want to send a copy of
- If enabled, the Send Copy button will show at the bottom of the form
- When you click on send copy button you can select the employees that you want to send the form to
- Select all employees that you want to send the form to and hit the select and continue button
- You as the sender can add comments in the comment box and send the form. Note, the comments will only show in the audit trail of the person your comment is for.
DISABLING/ENABLING SEND COPIES
Tip: Recommended to disable for compensation forms, especially after you have generated statements. Use this option with caution as people getting copies of forms can raise privacy concerns.
To disable the Send Copy button for completed forms
- Go to Admin Center > Form Template Settings
- Select your template
- Check the "Disable Send button for completed documents" checkbox. This takes effect immediately on live forms.
- To enable this feature uncheck this box
Note: Once you have sent a copy of a form to a person you cannot resend a newer copy of the form. If the form has changed since the person was sent a copy, it is possible that they will not be seeing the most current data.
Send Copy button, enable Send Copy, disable Send Copy , KBA , sf performance manage permissions , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To