- Performance Management
- You can assign the permission to create forms globally via Admin Tools > Default User Permissions > in the Form Permission section > select the forms that users by default will be allowed to create for themselves or their employees.
- Once permissioned everyone will see the Create New Form button in their Inbox.
- To remove a template from the employees form list deselect the template from default user permissions.
Groups or Individuals
1) Click 'Admin Tools'
2) Under 'Manage Security', select 'Permission to Create Forms'
3) Select 'Either'
a) 'Manage form create permission security through group of users'
b) 'Manage form create permission security through individual users'
4) Select the Form Template for which you would like to grant form create permissions.
5) Filter your Criteria either based on individual or group criteria
6) When Searching by Individual select 'Search Users'
7) Select the users for which you would like to grant or revoke form create permissions.
8) Click either 'Grant Create Permission' or 'Revoke Create Permission'.
Role Base Permissions (RBP)
- If you are using RBP then you will assign permissions based on target populations. After you have created your roles, then you will permission who can create a form. Go to Admin Tools > Permission Role Detail > General User Permissions > Permission to Create Form > Select the templates.
Audit on Setting Permission to Create Forms for Groups
Each time an administrator mass updates the system and grants permission to groups of users, an audit trail is generated that Support can reference.
While it is not standard functionality to provide clients access to this report, and it is not something we can office as regular service and automate delivery to you for, should you have a 1 off situation where knowing who executed the job to change permissions, support will be able to provide basic details of the job and when it was run.
Please open a case with support. Please request we provide the information for:
Request Provisioning Audit Report from Quartz Job Monitor:
Type: Permission to create form
Instance: (client to provide)
Date: (please provide a date as specific as possible. While we can provide you a list of jobs run in the past 90 days, we can only provide you more granular details for a specific log entry, so once you have identified the specific entry of interest, we will drill into that entry to manually grab audit details for that 1 job.)
Userid: If known, provide the userid of person suspected of creating job.
Support staff can retrieve this information from Provisioning > instance > Job Monitor > Select Job Type filter = "Permission to create form" > enter a date range > run report.
From List of entires..
Support will copy and paste the detials into your case in the following format. (No other format options are available. No other information other than this is available in this report.)
Click on Job name to report on:
View the scheduled job configuration.
*Job Name: Perm_Form_CreateMon Mar 03 10:51:36 EST 2014
*Job Owner: hrpadmin
*Job Type: Permission to create form
Job Occurrence & Notification
Occurrence: Once Recurring
Start Date: Jobs are scheduled based on local time for this server which is currently: Mon Mar 03 17:38:00 EST 2014 03/03/2014 10:51 AM
End Date: : AM
Additional E-mail Recipients:
Send E-mail when job starts:
Click on Details link to report on
Job Name Perm_Form_CreateMon Mar 03 10:51:36 EST 2014
Job Type Permission to create form
Server Address dc4quartz02_SFQuartzScheduler
Run Details Description Time Status
Job successfully completed 2014-03-03 10:51:56.646 Completed
Perm_Form_Createjob just finish execution: 2014-03-03 10:51:56.622 In Progress
Mail delivery successful. 2014-03-03 10:51:56.601 In Progress
update 2011 users permission successfully. 2014-03-03 10:51:56.53 In Progress
Found 2011 users by the search criteria. 2014-03-03 10:51:47.424 In Progress
Perm_Form_Createjob is initialized 2014-03-03 10:51:46.812 In Progress
2014-03-03 10:51:46.654 Started
KBA , sf performance manage permissions , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To