- Changing Menu, Tabs & Subtabs in v11 & v12 for all Performance Module
- Can I rename the Main Menu Items?
- Can I change the main tabs? Can I rename the tabs?
- Performance Management
This solution outlines the options available for the main tabs and subtabs displayed in Ultra, as well as controlling the Main Menu in Revolution.
Note: Where we refer to the main "Tabs" in Ultra, in v.12 Revolution UI this will relate to the Main Menu dropdown list.
To change the Performance Tab go to: Admin Tools > System Properties > Text Replacement > "Performance". Note this will only change the tab and will not change the word globally.
Hiding/Turning Off Performance Tab:
You can permission who has access to the the main performance tab. All clients will always see this tab by default, but an admin with this permission can disable access to Performance Tab
- Go to Admin Tools > Set User Permission > Performance Management Access
- from this screen select the users to grant or revoke access to
- you can do it by user, by group, or for everyone in just a few clicks
Depending on your configuration, you may see the following subtabs:
- Review subtab can be renamed: Admin Tools > System Properties > Text Replacement > "Review"
- Help & Tutorials subtab cannot be renamed. This tab will only show to end users if the administrator has enabled it.
- PM 2.0 Team Overview cannot be renamed
- Each user can control which subtab is first seen from Options > Sub Tab Configuration. From list of options set the sub tabs to be seen by default and save.
KBA , sf user interface , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To