- How to disable the Performance tab or limit access to the performance module per user or group.
- Can I disable access to PM for some users?
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Hiding/Turning Off Performance Tab:
You can permission who has access to the the main performance tab. All clients will always see this tab by default, but an admin with this permission can disable access to Performance Tab
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles > <Role> > Permission > Performance > Performance Management Access
- From there select the users to grant or revoke access to
- You can do it by user, by group, or for everyone in just a few clicks
Note: You will only be able to hide the performance tab if an employee does not have a form. If an employee has a form in his or her inbox, the system will automatically make the Performance Tab visible regardless of the setting. Please open an incident with Support if you do not see the permission in RBP.
Info for Support & Partners: In order for the above options to be available in Admin Center please ensure “Enable Performance Management Access Permission — requires “Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA)” is enabled in Provisioning > Company Settings.
Performance tab, Performance Management Access, hide performance tab , KBA , sf user interface , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To