- In your performance form you are seeing double scrollbars. This describes how to improve usability so that you have just one set of scrollbars in the form. This also reduces the need to scroll to the right when content goes off the page when there is a window within a window.
- How do we disable the second set of scrollbars on the form?
- Performance Management
- Open a case with Customer Support and request that they disable internal scrollbars.
- No costs involved.
- This does not require a Change Order (CCOR) and can be applied right away to your instance.
- This will apply to live forms immediately.
- Support will update your instance settings from Provisioning > Company Settings > Disable the internal scrollbar next to forms
KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions