- Variable Pay
- If a new employee history file is imported and the old employee history data is deleted (i.e., a full file refresh), all previously-created VP forms need to be deleted, the Calculate Bonus Payout process needs to be re-run, and new VP forms need to be created.
- If a new employee history file is imported, with the new data appended to existing employee data, previously-created VP forms are not affected. However, a new VP form needs to be created for the newly-imported employees, or the employee(s) need to be manually added to an existing VP form(s).
- If a change is made to any of the following fields in the employee history editor, the Calculate Bonus Payout process needs to be re-run to update already-existing VP forms:
- Eligibility fields: Business Goal Code or Bonus Plan Code
- Basis fields: Annual Target Amount or Currency
If a change is made to other fields in the employee history editor, already-existing VP forms will be updated automatically with the new data with no additional action required.
- If business goals are added or changed, the business goal weights file needs to be re-imported and the Calculate Bonus Payout process needs to be re-run to update already-existing VP forms.
- Under Compensation Admin, use "Update Compensation Forms for Template." This will sync the PM ratings in the comp forms. Please refer to our solution that explains how to use this feature when you need to push data changes to your worksheets.
KBA , sf varpay manage data , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions