- Trying to add the EC role (custom manager) to a route map as a single user step unsuccessfully.
- We have added data to our Custom Manager column and now want to use this role in our performance form workflow, but are getting the error: "Changes Failed: Step is Invlaid. You have entered invalid custom roles."
- Performance Management
- The EC role is not supported in route maps.
- Remove the EC role from your route map and use only supported roles such as E, EM, EX, EH.
- For more detailed information on using Custom Manager please see: Manage Users: What is "Custom Manager" in the application?
KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions