- Variable Pay programs prior to B1405 were slow to view via executive review.
- When you clone one of your old programs you need to have the following modification made for you. If you create the program from scratch as opposed to copying old programs the performance improvement will be automatically added by the system.
- Variable Pay
- We have introduced the following attribute in Template XML to address this. The attribute is set to “true” for all new programs.
To gain the benefits of performance improvements for existing programs or for programs prior to b1405 where forms are already created, please open a support case and request that your program have the following configuration change.
This will require a CCOR.
There is no cost.
Support & Partners
1. Go to provisioning -> Form Template Administration, and Edit B-44348 program content like following:
<comp-variable-pay bonus-cap-affects="none" display-assignments-descending="false" enablePerformanceOptimization=”true”>
2. Request that operations run following ant command to update configurations for all existing forms:
ant runclient-Dscript_class=com.successfactors.compensation.service.ejb.CompensationClient-Dscript_args="-c CompRBP-updateConfigByFormId <template_id>". This will require a CSR ticket for operations.
3. Perform Mass Update for Variable Pay Template.
Note: Before b1505, For all new plans created this attribute was set by default, but if the plan was copied from a previous plan that did not contain the attribute, the new plan would not be set by default. With the Q2 2015 (b1505) Release, this flag will automatically be enabled for plans being copied.
KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To