- The users are still able to edit the Start End Due dates in the Personal Information Section even though we have enabled the following options in the template >
- Disallow users from changing the Start Date
- Disallow users from changing the End Date
- Disallow users from changing the Due Date
- How to disallow users from changing the form dates?
- Performance Management
The following template settings only control/lock the fields on the launch screen as the forms are being launched
> Disallow users from changing the Start Date
> Disallow users from changing the End Date
> Disallow users from changing the Due Date
(for more information on these template settings see: Disallow users from changing the Start Date Due Date or End Date)
This is the screen that dates will not be editable from when enabled.
Once the form is created, if you need to also lock down the fields from being changed from within the Personal Information section then you also need to ensure that the permissions are not set to editable at the template level for that section.
Please open a case with support to have your configuration updated. This will not apply to existing forms, so this type of change needs to be in place before launching forms to live end-users.
To make the review section in the form template XML read-only you need to configure the above code in the form template XML.
KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To