- How to disallow users from changing the form date options as they are launching the form.
- Disallow users from changing the Start Date
- Disallow users from changing the End Date
- Disallow users from changing the Due Date
- How to disallow users from changing the form dates?
- Performance Management
In order to disallow users from changing the form dates please follow the instruction listed below:
For a visual walkthrough, please open the attached word document
> Login to the company instance.
>Click on Admin Tools
> Open the form template that you will like configure
>Advanced settings (see more info on optimizing your template settings)
>Enable the check boxes:
> Disallow users from changing the Start Date
> Disallow users from changing the End Date
> Disallow users from changing the Due Date
>Select: Update Form Template
- Prevents employees who can create forms from changing the start date, end date, or due date of the form on the screen that displays the dates just before the form is actually created.
- If this option is selected, the Start Date specified in the form template will always be used, users won't be able to change this date when creating the form.
- This change applies to existing forms as well as newly created forms.
If users can edit the date fields from within the form please see:Performance Management: Manage Templates - Disallow users from changing the Start Date Due Date or End Date Not Working in Form
KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To