- Performance Management
3 steps to use this
- Enable feature in provisioning
- Enable the setting in Change Engine for when the rule takes affect
- Enable the setting in the specific templates that this will apply to
PM Form Cutting Rules
- Form Cutting Rules will modify the PM form end date based on cutting rules applied in the Employee Change Engine. It's important for PM forms to have the correct date when individuals are paid incentives based on a time in job. When an employee change happens, such as a change in job or country move, then open forms must be 'cut' (end date changed) so that the employee is not overpaid.
- Provisioning must have the following setting applied: (this is enabled by Partner or Support)
Company Settings > Enable Incentive Eligibility Check Support
Form cutting rules may be applied upon the following changes represented in the Employee Data File.csv import: Country Change, Incentive Plan Change, Status Change and Incentive Percentage Change.
Settings in Employee Change Engine must be applied for each desired rule:
To apply this for a template go to Admin Tools > Form Templates > Apply form cutting date rule:
KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To