- This article reviews how to do mass updates to forms
- Mass Update of Forms
- Open&Save Documents
- How do I update my PM forms to show updated goal data?
- How do I make sure StackRanker has most recent updates?
- How do I get the most current overall rating on the performance form to show in the compensation form?
- Performance Management
You now have an option to quickly update the form template when new goals have been added after forms were launched. Updating the form pulls in any newly created goals so they will show up on individual forms and on goal reports.
Previously, you needed to manually open each individual form to get the form updated. Now, Admins can manage the process at the template level.
Here are some of the places this feature may help you:
- Your PM V11 Forms do not have the most current Goal Data
- Your reports do not show the most current overall rating seen on the performance form
- Your compensation forms do not reflect the most updated goal data from a PM form. Note: this is not to be confused with updating reloadable fields on a compensation form, for which you need to use the compensation feature in admin tools Update Compensation Forms.
- Stack Ranker is not reporting the most current ratings
Admins can go to Admin Tools => Performance Management => Form Template Settings => [Specific Template] => “Open&Save Documents” link
In the window that opens, enter the start and end dates for the forms based upon that template that should be updated. The system will open and save the form template, which automatically updates the template with any new content, such as goals. Now all forms within the specified date range will be automatically updated.
- Please note, this action cannot be undone so any new content pulled into the forms will remain on those forms until individually modified.
- This feature does have limitations and may not pull in other data sources you have configured in your forms that has been updated. If there are specific values on your form you need updating please open a case with Customer Success to see if this is possible.
- Please allow sufficient time for all forms to automatically update. We can'e estimate how long it would take as every client form is unique and could contain little or large amounts of data to update. One rule of measure is about 3000-5000 forms per hour.
- There are no risks to using this tool, except for the obvious, which is you are going to trigger data to update and change where new data exists. Therefore it is a good idea to let your users know that a data refresh is going to occur and they might see some changes.
- Open & Save Documents allows you to trigger the system into automatically refreshing all in progress performance forms launched for that template. The SuccessFactors Application typically feeds data from Forms > to Feedback tables > which in turn feed the data to > Reports and other linked forms. Therefore when one or the other does not have the most current value, it is most often because a trigger event has not forced the value to the feedback table so the report or form can pick up the updated value.
- Typically this happens automatically when a person has manually open and saved their form. If you see data that is out-of-sync for many people then Open & Save is a feature that you can employ to trigger the mass update of forms and feedback tables to get them back in sync. If after using this feature you still do not see the expected values being updated, please open a case with Customer Success.
KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To