- This article explains how to change document dates.
- How do I Change Live Form Dates?
- Can I change Start Date of live forms?
- Can I change Due Date of live forms?
- Can I change End Date of live forms?
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The SuccessFactors Application allows administrators the ability to change the Start, End and Due dates of live forms easily.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Forms by User > Change Form Date
- Find the document or group of documents to change dates for using the filters: Employee Document Folder or Advanced Search
- In the Advanced Search, you can search either Based on User attributes or Based on form attributes.
- If you need to change the dates for a specific template, under Based on form attributes you can select the Form Template.
- After selecting the desired filters, click Search.
- In the search results check the boxes for all forms that you want to change dates for then click the Change Date button.
- In the popup window you have various options that you can set to change the dates. Select the date you want to re-schedule the document or just how long you want to extend the form.
- You can choose to extend the date by x amount of days, or provide a specific date.
- Click Save and confirm the changes.
You will return to the list of documents that will now reflect the new dates.
change form date, form due date, start date, end date , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To