- Using automatic synchronization of PM forms in TGM, it is possible to configure a form's objective section to automatically pull in new goals that have been added to the goal plan, and automatically delete goals that have been deleted from the goal plan.
- Enabling automatic synchronization can effectively replace the “Add Existing Goals” button for instances where the form is open for most or all of the year, if you prefer simplicity over control.
- SuccessFactors BizX Cloud HCM Suite
- Performance Management
To have existing forms configured to use this feature:
With PMv12 Acceleration forms:
- Go to Admin Center
- In Tool Search/Search Tools, type Manage Templates
For previous versions of Performance Management (e.g. PMv11, PMv12) please contact Professional Services or one of our Partners. Be sure to mention that you would like the following to be included in your form template:
Option to be added to Objective sections: obj-sect-type autosync="true"
Here is a summary of TGM and form behavior with the synchronization enabled.
- Add goal to TGM – goal is added to Form
- Delete goal from TGM – goal is deleted from Form
- Delete goal on Form – goal is deleted from TGM
The following behaviors are unchanged from before, it doesn’t matter if autosync is true or false:
- Add goal to Form – is added to TGM and is captured in the audit trail
- Edit existing goal on the Form - updates on TGM and is captured in the audit trail
- Edit existing goal on TGM - updates the Form
- This feature also works with CDP development goal plans
NOTE! It is not recommended to use autosync on forms that are auto-populating a TGM plan into multiple objective sections on the form based on category. That is, if you have a form with more than 1 goal section, with each section being a specific goal category, then using the autosync functionality is known to cause issues.
KBA , sf performance manage template , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , GM Template Management , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To