- You can permission individual users so that each employee or manager can launch their own form or a form for their employees from their inbox. Permissioned users will see a Create New Form button. What happens though when “Create New Form” option is still available under PM when a user does not have permissions to create any PM forms? Scenario is when Role Base Permissions (RBP) are used.
- Why is “Create New Form” option available under PM when a user does not have permissions to create any PM forms?
- Performance Management
- Check whether the user has the permission to create any Requisition forms under Recruiting.
- Since the Requisition forms are also treated as Form Templates, the system shows the “Create New Form” button option under Performance Management.
- This is Expected behavior of the system.
- The “Create New Form” button is available under “Performance Management “.
- The user in question does not have permissions to create any Performance Management forms under Role Based Permissions.
KBA , sf performance launching forms , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions