- Performance Management
- A PM form template can be configured to include custom fields that will allow you to put in instruction/read-only text on the forms that are created. This feature gives you the ability to enter different text on different forms (i.e. have different text on forms created off of the same form template). For example, two different departments have different sets of instructions. They can use the same form template instead of needing two. This can reduce the need for multiple templates.
- When you Mass Create the form from admin tools the admin will see a popup window that asks them to enter the custom information that has been configured.
- Once the forms are launched, you cannot change the message that now exists on each persons form so make sure the verbiage has been validated and checked before launching forms. If a mistake was made and changes are required your only option is to delete all the forms and then relaunch those forms.
- Do not enter HTML or any special coding into your comment fields as this could introduce issues or even break the form.
- If you launch your forms in different batches so that you can provide a different message to each of those groups, please remember that all the forms will now belong to different batches even though they are all the same template, so that if you needed to mass move all forms, you won't be able to move them all at once, and will have to do it for each different group of forms launched.
- Supported in V11
- Released in b0910
- Opt-in functionality
- Only supported on Mass Create Form Instance
- This change requires a modification to your form template XML in order to enable so please contact Customer Success to have this change made. Custom section will be added of the type > <fm-sect index="0" mgt-only="false" split-cmt="false" cmt-opt="1" edit-in-mass-create="true">
- Note: Text entered onto created documents cannot be changed after creation. It is not supported by our dynamic forms tools, so you will need to leave as-is, or delete and relauch the forms with corrected information.
Example of Popup when launching
KBA , sf performance launching forms , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions