- Performance Management
- First you need to define permissions for each user or group of users that will be allowed to launch their own forms. This can be granted to everyone by default via default user permissions, or person by person via admin tools. Please refer to this article 2077984 - Permissions - Assign permissions to create a form
- Once permissioned each user will see the Create New Form button in their inbox.
When clicked the user will see popup screens guiding them through the launch process.
Who Can You Launch a Form For?
- The list of forms each person will see will depend on which templates you have permissioned them to see.
- The administrator will typically need to manage that list year over year.
- Who you are allowed to launch a form for, yourself, your employees or others will also depend on the permissions set.
- Go to Admin Tools > Performance Management > Manage Templates > Select your template > go to General Settings > Go to Advanced Settings link > This will open a popup for Settings. > Scroll to Default targets. Set the targets that the form can be created for.
create new form button, inbox , KBA , sf performance launching forms , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To