You are trying to create a new supplier invoice and system throws an error message.
Error: Item 1: Jurisdiction code missing in address of Location XYZ.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Common Tasks view
- Select New Invoice Without Purchase Order
- Enter Buying Company
- Error appears
You have not maintained the Tax Jurisdiction Code for the location or the associated site XYZ.
Please follow the below steps to maintain the Tax jurisdiction code;
- Go to the Organizational Management work center
- Locate the Org Unit XYZ
- Go to the Definitions tab
- Select the link for the site XYZ, available against the field Associated Site
- Select Edit and navigate to the General tab
- In the Site Address field, you can see that Tax Jurisdiction Code is missing
- Maintain the Tax Jurisdiction Code and select Save
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To