You are trying to create a new supplier invoice and system throws an error message.
Error: Item 1: Jurisdiction code missing in address of Location ABC (where ABC represents the location).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Select New Invoice Without Purchase Order.
- Enter Buying Company.
- Error appears.
You have not maintained the Tax Jurisdiction Code for the location or the associated site XYZ (where XYZ represents the site).
Please follow the below steps to maintain the Tax jurisdiction code;
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Locate the Org Unit DEF (where DEF represents the Org Unit).
- Go to the Definitions tab.
- Select the link for the site XYZ, available against the field Associated Site.
- Select Edit and navigate to the General tab.
- In the Site Address field, you can see that Tax Jurisdiction Code is missing.
- Maintain the Tax Jurisdiction Code and select Save.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To