- Performance Management
- Probable cause is that the goal plan template that the goal section is linked to is not set as ACTIVE. Possibly an older goal plan from a previous year.
Using the new Admin tools, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin tools >> Performance Management >> Manage Form Templates
- Click on Performance Review and go to the affected form template/s
- Click on Edit Fields and Sections
- Go to the relevant Goal Section
- On the Right side of the page, look for the "Choose which objective plan you want to link" drop down option and then select the correct goal plan that is available on your end.
- Click on "Save" icon on the upper left
- Relaunch a new form to test this
If the goal plan was linked to the correct goal plan, but that plan is not set as active then reactivate the plan. If needed, contact Support who can assist.
KBA , sf error messages pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem