- Performance Management
- Misconfiguration of the wrong Goal Plan on a PM form
The steps below will help make the proper changes using Manage Template.
- Login as the Admin user
- Click into Admin Tools
- Under Performance Management > Click into Manage Templates
- Select the Performance Review tab
- Click into one of the template name that you want to have update
- Click into Fields and Sections
- Click into the Goals section
- Under “Choose which goal plan you want to link” > Select the Goal Plan
- Click on “Save” for changes to take place
- Please Note: this setting does not update live forms.
KBA , sf error messages pm , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions