- When trying to create a form using the Create Form button the form will not create the the users sees the error: Mass Create Process has reported error(s). You need to fix the following error(s) and may need to re-create documents for certain users:
- Also if the admin tries to create forms from admin tools Mass Create Forms it also fails to create the form for the user.
Error Code :
- Mass Create Process has reported error(s). You need to fix the following error(s) and may need to re-create documents for certain users:
- Performance Management
- Possible data issues
- Check persons goal plan and ensure that they have not exceeded the 4000 character count as the form will not be able to create form and pull in goal data that is exceeding this standard limitation for PM fields (PMR-2390)
- Check to see if user has copy and pasted info from Word into their goal plan. Often when users just paste in formatted word data it contains invalid word HTML. Have them remove any text they have pasted in and retry to create form. (we recommend they type in data or copy it to and from notepad before pasting into our fields)
- Make sure you do not have special HTML formatting in any competencies that apply to this user. We do not support HTML formatting and putting this into competencies can have undesired impacts.
- If these do not resolve your issue please refer to main solution forms do not create
KBA , sf error messages pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions