- When trying to create a form using the Create Form button the form will not create the the users sees the error: 900-001-6 If the problem persists, please contact client support and provide the event code and the server timestamp below.
- Also if the admin tries to create forms from admin tools Mass Create Forms it also fails to create the form for the user.
- Performance Management
- Possible data issues, invalid characters, strings too long, deleted content.
- User removed from Default User Group when instance is on RBP
- No folder structure created for inbox when user account was created
- en-US locale for standard elements in data model is missing
- Check persons goal plan and ensure that they have not exceeded the 4000 character count as the form will not be able to create form and pull in goal data that is exceeding this standard limitation for PM fields (PMR-2390)
- Check to see if user has copy and pasted info from Word into their goal plan. Often when users just paste in formatted word data it contains invalid word HTML. Have them remove any text they have pasted in and retry to create form. (we recommend they type in data or copy it to and from notepad before pasting into our fields)
- Make sure you do not have special HTML formatting in any competencies that apply to this user. We do not support HTML formatting and putting this into competencies can have undesired impacts.
- Default User Group when Using Role Based Permission: On rare occasions it has been seen that this error occurs if the user has fallen out of the Default User Group. As RBP hides this group from you, you are unable to check to see if the user has the correct permission set for Default User Group. Please open a ticket with support to check this setting back end.
- No Folder structure in place for the user: Also something you as an admin cannot check. You will need to open a support ticket to have us check the integrity of the users Inbox FOlders to ensure these were correctly created when the users account was created. (Support please refer to PMT-10682)
- If these do not resolve your issue please refer to main solution forms do not create
KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions