The routing comment box is not visible when sending the form to the next step.
The form sender cannot enter a comment for the form recipient in the next step.
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Performance Form
- Select the "Send to next step" button
On the Send to Next Step page, the routing comment box is not visible:
- The [[DOC_COMMENT]] token has not been added to the Document Routing notification.
- The comment section will not appear when the form sender himself is the recipient .i.e. the form sender is also part of the next route map step.
The following are different scenarios when you will not have the option to include a comment in an email when routing a form to the next step:
- When the [[DOC_COMMENT]] token has been removed from the body of the Document Routing Notification.
- When the specific notification for that action has been disabled in Admin Tools.
- When the recipient of the form is the same as the sender in the next step of the route map.
- When it is the last route map step before Completed.
- When there are no form recipients.
Document Routing Notification, [[DOC_COMMENT]], routing, comment, step, form, Performance Management, PM, form, review, route, trigger, email, recipient, sender, trigger, received, sent, inbox , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem