- Performance Management
- Please note that this is the expected behavior. The comment section will not appear when sender himself is the recipient (is at the next step of form).
- Also, the document routing notice is triggered when the form is forwarded to a user's inbox. Since the same user is the recipient of the form and the form is already in the user's inbox, the notification will not trigger.
Working as designed. Please also keep the following exceptions in mind.
NOTE: Following are different scenarios when you will not have the option to include a comment in an email when routing a document.
- When DOC_COMMENT has been removed from in the body of the email notification
- When the specific notification for that action has been disabled in Admin Tools
- When the recipient of the form is the same as the sender in the next step of the route map
- When it is the last step before Completed
- When there are no recipients
Please also see related information at: > Email Notifications: How to Include or Prevent Senders Comments in Email Notifications
KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem