- Performance Management
- The system administrator can setup the main email controls which determines which email notifications are enabled for your company. They can also control whether each user can enable or disable notifications.
- If your administrator has enabled user level control then each user can go to Options > Email Notifications. From here you can turn off all email notifications.
- The user will now be responsible for tracking action items by logging into the system since now they will no longer be getting system messages that might notify them of actions to complete.
- This is an all or nothing switch.
- Only an administrator has the ability to change email settings at a more granular level via Admin Tools > Company Settings.
KBA , sf bizx performance management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions