After applying BI4.1 SP4 Patch2, Adaptive Process Server doesn't start up successfully
- BusinessIntelligence 4.0 SP5 Patch6
- BusinessIntelligence 4.1 SP4 Patch2
Reproducing the Issue
- Update to BI4.1 SP4 Patch2 from BI4.0 SP5 Patch6.
- After the update, logon CMC and click Servers.
- Click "Server List" and check the state of AdaptiveProcessServer.
It is running with errors.
While starting, different services hold locks on objects.
Depending on the order in which services are started, another service can hold a lock that prevents the Adaptive Connectivity Service from starting.
1, Creating or cloning a new Adaptive Processing Server regenerates the service startup.
2, Separate the Adaptive Connectivity Service from other services by hosting it in a dedicated Adaptive Processing Server.
APS, Adaptive Connectivity Service, down, BI4, ADAPT01717817 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem