- Connectors process the information provided via input files, but this data is not saved by default if the system is not configured to do so.
- In order to enable the archive of input files for the next executions of the connectors,
- Please go to Admin>System Admin> Configuration>Connector Settings
- Check ‘enable input file archive’ property
- Press ‘Apply Changes’
- This change will enable ‘View archived input file’ button on connectors’ screens
If the connector runs and the file is picked by the connector, a copy of the file processed will be archived and viewed by pressing the button.
It is very useful to check the archived input file searching by the ID of the entity showed in the connector’s report when errors or exceptions are generated.
connector file, purge, change, check, archived, input, period, enable, input , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To