Changing the required date from a curriculum already assigned.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
To change the required date from a curriculum, please proceed according the steps below in the LMS admin side:
1. In the Admin side > Learning > Tools > Required Dates Editor >
2. Click in add one or more from list, search for the User ID of the user(s) which you would like to update
3. Click Add to confirm the user selected and then click Next
4. Search and select a required Curriculum(s) associated with the users. Click in Add and then Next
5. In the third step you, can add free floating items. After selected additional items, click in Add and then Next
6. On the fourth step, you will set the Required Date
7. After the value has been changed please click Finish.
curricula, change, required, date, assigned, item, modify, assignment date, update required date, curriculum, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , How To