- Customer cannot open a specific course.
- Customer receives an error message that states "Error - Unable to Acquire LMS API".
- Customer does a system check and ensures the right programs are downloaded (i.e. the latest Adobe). Other users can open other courses and so can the user with this issue, it's just this one course.
Reset Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools, Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click the Reset button.
- Make sure the box for personal settings is unchecked. (otherwise you will lose homepage settings and saved passwords.)
- After the reset is done, close Internet Explorer and reopen it.
- Once you reopen it, go to Internet Options and click on the Connections tab.
- In the Connections tab, click the LAN Settings button and make sure the "Automatically detect settings and Use automatic configuration script" boxes are checked.
- Click on Tools, Manage Add ons, and make sure that anything Adobe related and Sun Microsystems related are enabled.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions