- On the Grading Options tab you can select the grading method to associate with the item type.
- On this section, you will find three options: Numeric, Value-based and None
>> When you select Numeric, you can enter one or more ranges of values into the Minimum and Maximum boxes that defines the minimum grades that a user must attain to earn credit for the item and the maximum grades that a user attains before he or she earns no credit for the item.
- Please Note: You must associate each range (for example, 1-5) with a completion status (for example, "Pass," "Fail," "Complete," "Incomplete," and so on) that determines if a user can earn credit for the item.
>> When you select Value-Based, you can enter one or more alphanumeric values and descriptions into the Value and Description boxes (for example, "A" might mean "Greatly Exceeds Expectations" or "1" might mean "Excellent") and associate each value with a completion status that determines if a user can earn credit for the item.
>> None (self-explanatory): If you select this option, you will not have any grading
- Important: Once you change the Grading Method do not forget to click on “Apply Changes” to become the changes effectives.
- Please follow the steps below in order to know how to edit the Grading Options of the Item Types:
1.In the Admin side > References > Learning > Item Types:
2.Search for the item type that you want to edit> click in
3.This box will appear with the item type configurations.
To change the Grading Options> Please, go until the Grading Options Tab:
In the Grading Options tab, you’ll find the three methods to grade:
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To