- SAP SF Learning Management System
- For each report, you can export it and view the codes of the report
- Go to Report section and to the report which you want to extract and see the code, you need to go to this report in the same way you go to run the report then hit the picture icon in front of the pencil icon.
- A wizard will open that will ask you to export the report zip file, complete it and export the zip file.
- In that zip there would be three files, the one you need to use is ".rptdesign" file
- The report design file is a ".rptdesign" file and it contains the SQL queries from where you could table and column names of this report. You could open this file with a text editor to view the query and tables.
Exporting a report, checking sql used in the report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions