- The email and the contact tab on the View All section of the Scheduled Offering is solely for the purpose of reference.
- Whenever a user registers for this schedule offering the information on the user’s page will come as :
So that the user can contact the email address mentioned for any further details.
It is not used for sending notifications.
- If you go to a Scheduled Offering and click on settings for sending notifications, you will see the following screen.
1) Tick the Contacts checkbox.
2) Now go to the Scheduled Offering send click on View All .Following screen pops up:
3) Fill in the details for the contact’s name and the email address.
4) Now add a user to the Scheduled offering.
The notification will not go to the mentioned contacts.
5) In order to send notification to the contact add the contact to the Scheduled Offering by clicking on the More tab:
6) Following screen pops up:
7) Click on contacts and then you can add contacts to the list to be notified.
8) Now go to the scheduled offering and click on view all.
9) Mark Email confirmation to the Contacts as Yes.
10) Now add a user to the Scheduled offering.
11) The notification will go to the mentioned contacts.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem