When accessing Learning from the BizX Application, you see a Validation error
Validation Error: You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
You cannot login now as you are locked by the application. Please contact the system administrator to enable your login.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
This happns when the User's "Related Admin" account has the Locked attribute enabled.
- Go to LMS admin side to System Admin > Application Admin > Admin Management
- Search for the admin who is having this issue.
- Click on Edit Summary
- You will see that the Locked attribute for the admin is checked.
- Uncheck this attribute and Apply Changes.
- If you cannot find the User in Admin Management - Then search for the User in Users - Click on the User
- Click on View All
- Scroll down towards the bottom and if the User status is locked you will see the Locked Attribute change this to 'No'
- Click Save
- This will resolved the issue as the admin is no longer locked.
LMS, BizX, access, validation error, locked, user, cannot login now, you are locked by the application , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem