An ESRI feature service that displays routes as lines on a map displays as shaded polygons in Lumira Desktop SP 19.
- Lumira 1.19
- Lumira 1.31.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Lumira Desktop.
- Go to the Home Page.
- Select "Try With Samples".
- Select "BestRunCorp - Margin Analysis" to open.
- Under the maps Visualization select GEO Map
- Select Esri Custom Servce.
- Choose a custom service that draws line routes on the map.
- Look at the map and you will see that the lines are drawing as 2 dimensional shaded shapes.
Esri feature layers with paths, lines, or points are not currently supported with Lumira at this point in time.
An enhancement for this was added to IdeaPlace at: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPLumira/D21695
ESRI Custom Service , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Bug Filed