Particulary for non-US customers, the ability to change the default date format within your Learning system to reflect a preference other than the US protocol (Day/Month/Year) is very helpful. Let's review how you can change your date format to be more relevant to your organization.
Successfactors Learning Management System
In this example, we will assume your company wants a date format that is relevant to your Germany-based employees. You can add any new date format to the system by doing the following:
- Go to References > Calendars and Time > Date Format Patterns
- Add a new date format MM.DD.YYYY
- Go to References > Geography > Locales
- Open the German Locale (or any other Locale that should have this date pattern as an option).
- Click on the Date Patterns tab.
- Search for and add your new date pattern to the list.
- If you want it to be the default pattern for any user who is using the German locale, select the "Default" radio button.
Now go to your user preferences, choose the new date pattern, and try it!
Note: Please ensure Capital MM are used for Months. Lower mm is only used for minutes.
Time and date, connector, change time, change date, time format, date format , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To