- In this example, we will assume your company wants a date format that is relevant to your Germany-based employees. You can add any new date format to the system by doing the following:
1. Go to References > Calendars and Time > Date Format Patterns
2. Add a new date format MM.DD.YYYY
3. Go to References > Geography > Locales
4. Open the German Locale (or any other Locale that should have this date pattern as an option).
5. Click on the Date Patterns tab.
6. Search for and add your new date pattern to the list.
7. If you want it to be the default pattern for any user who is using the German locale, select the "Default" radio button.
- Now go to your user preferences, choose the new date pattern, and try it!
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To