- The item was originally not intended to be found in a catalog search, but now it has to be visible in the catalog(s), but the field is not editable;
- The item option "Show in Catalog" is visible in the Item record, but it is read-only;
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
In the Admin view, follow the steps below:
- Go to Learning->Items
- Search for the relevant item
- Open the item
- Select "View All" to open the item records
- You can see the "Show in Catalog" field under "Process Control" but it is not possible to edit it
The "Show in Catalog" field of the Item is not editable via the item record.
Notice that you cannot edit the value of the field "Show in Catalog" directly in the item record. In order to change its value use the following steps in the admin side:
- In the item record look for the field "Catalog SKU" and copy it's value
- Go to Commerce->Master Inventory
- Search for the item either:
- by using the Catalog SKU copied in the previous steps in the SKU field
- by enabling the item field and searching directly there
- Edit the item
- Check the "Display in Catalog" checkbox and hit in "Apply Changes"
If the value of the field is set to No, then the User won't be able to find the item in a catalog search. If the field displays the value Yes, the item may be searched in the catalog (provided the other requirements for it are correct).
Master Inventory, Display in Catalog, Catalogue, Editable, Read-only, Change value, Cannot edit, Item record, View All, Attribute , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , Problem