- When Admin registers a user in Schedule Offering and would like to withdraw user from offering later, Admin needs to do a two-step process to achieve this goal.
- How this be done without the learning items still showing on user learning plan?
- SAP Success Factors Learning Management System (All Supported Versions)
- Withdraw from scheduled offering
- Remove learning item from learning plan manually.
To achive the above steps without the learning items still showing on user’s learning plan. Admin can achieve this process in one step using Registration Assistant tool.
- In LMS Admim, Navigate to Learning > Tools > Registration Assistant.
- Choose Withdraw users.
- Enter the scheduled offering ID and click next, LMS will pre populate all users registered in Scheduled Offering.
- Select the users whom you want to withdraw from users. You would need to select Cancellation Reason and will have the option to select Registration Status.
- Make sure you select Remove associated item from the learning plan
- Click Finish.
This Tool will remove users Scheduled Offering registration and Learning item from learning plan in 1 step process.
SO , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To