During the migration of the fixed asset you get the following errors:
Account determination missing for item type Proportionally Accumulated Regular Depreciation.
Journal entry voucher cannot be posted.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button.
- Select Integrate and Extend chevron.
- Search and open Migration of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Open the Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool link and create a new unit.
- Select the new unit and click Execute Migration.
- Click Upload File to upload the Fixed Assets data.
- Click Process File and simulation is not successful
For the inventory id 123 you maintained in the migration file you have assigned fixed asset class XYZ for which the account determination group maintained is PQR. Currently you observe no general ledger account assigned is done in the fine-tune activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
Go to work center Business Configuration.
Go to Implementation Project view and select Fine-Tune activity.
Select and open the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
Under Account Determination, select the Fixed Assets subledger, sub tab Depreciation.
- Select your Account Determination Group for Fixed Assets PQR, which belong to your fixed asset class XYZ.
Maintain the combination of this account determination PQR and General Ledger Account for it under the tab Accumulated Depreciation. Now you perform the migration then fixed asset migration will be successful.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To