- Plateau Running on Jboss Server
- Why are we unable to use diacritic marks in Item IDs and Catalog IDs -- We have both French and Spanish language packs that use these characters but we are unable to enter them in ID's. Examples are: À, á, È, è.
- An error similar to these below is shown when using these marks:
- Jboss servlet container does not use UTF-8 URI encoding by default.
- In a web application running under Jboss , query strings in GET requests that contain multi-byte UTF-8 encoded characters (Spanish, Chinese or Japanese characters, accented characters such as À, á, È, è, for example ) will not be decoded accurately on server side.
- The following configuration changes should be made to the server.xml, located at /server//deploy/jboss-web.deployer.
- Add the attribute URIEncoding=”UTF-8? to the appropriate connector element and re-start the server.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions